October 17, 2006



JUANITA (PACHECO) ESCOBEDO
Juanita writes:


I married right out of high school and began my family immediately. I was married for 33 years and was blessed with five wonderful children: Timothy 39, married with two children; Loretta 37, married with three children; Jennifer 27, married with her baby (a pug); Matthew 25, in his last year of grad school majoring in psychology and Jeff 22, is graduating this fall with his Bachelors in History and going on for his teaching credential. To date I have five beautiful grandchildren, four boys and one girl ranging in ages from 17yrs. to 7 months.

YEP, "I'm still working". I work for L.A. County Dept. of Mental Health in the business office. When will I retire?..."WHAT'S THAT?!!" I'm still having empty nest syndrome!
In my spare time (and I have a lot of it) I enjoy reading, journaling, embroidering and spending time with my oldest daughter and family who live in Lancaster also.

My daughter-in-law (Timothy’s wife) is Dr. Jodie Escobedo – Her website is: http://www.doctors-on-demand-online.com/. Who knows someone living in or near Lancaster may be able to use her services.

The Reunion is almost here!

Sincerely, Juanita

Lancaster, CA

1 comment:

rmj said...

Ed Note: This is a reposting from the original. I inadvertently identified Juanita as her daughter in the left photo. It has now been corrected, with my apologies for the error. On the other hand, at age 50+ it isn't so bad to be mistaken for your daughter!