August 30, 2006

Anne (Gattuso) Monthaven asks for prayers for her mother

In a message dated 8/30/2006 11:52:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Anne (Gattuso) Monthaven writes:

Danny,

The email from Chris Monroe (below) has prompted me to finally ask for some prayers for my mother. She has very advanced ovarian cancer and is in need of prayers right now for the quick healing of a fistula that has formed. I would be grateful if you could pass this on to our classmates for me. All our family is quite overwhelmed right now and in need of prayers. Thanks.

If anyone wants to send an email they would need to use my Hotmail address as we're not home right now (we're in Northridge with my parents) and have to pick up mail using my father's dial-up connection. Use amonthaven@hotmail.com

Thanks, Danny.

Anne (Gattuso) Monthaven
Cambria, CA

> In a message dated 8/28/2006 7:34:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> garden.monroe@gmail.com writes:

> > Dearest Family and Friends,

> > My sister Maureen got some initial good news on the first round of tests, the biopsy
> on the lymph node was benign!!
> > They are still awaiting results on some other things that need big prayers,
> perhaps will get those results on Wednesday.
> > Thanks to all of you angels out there from Maureen and us!

> > Love,
> Chris (Belle) and John Monroe

No comments: