August 30, 2006

Paul Pichotta

Email from Paul Pichotta from our class, who is a pastor in Alaska ...

In a message dated 8/27/2006 9:42:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, localchr@hotmail.com writes:

Danny Boy:

How are you? Good to get these emails. And I do pray and respond.

I am a pastor of Seward Chapel in Seward, Alaska, and I also work on tour vessels taking people out to the Kenai Fjords National Park. I have been a pastor for over 31 years now and will continue to do so for some time.

I also take teams of young people to India and Thailand on a regular basis to minister in the leper colonies and the aids orphanages and regular orphanages. I also minister in India, where we have over 200 churches that we are involved with, in ultra prudish state India.

There are 6 Christian schools and couple of bible colleges. Plus orphanages there also. So we are quite busy here. I will start my captain's course September 18 to get my 100 gross ton Near Coastal License, to operate the tour vessels that go out to the national park. We carry up to 292 passengers at a time to the park.

If you are ever up this way taking a cruise, call me! We are the end of the cruise line for a number of ships. I can show you around. I do remember you real well.

Paul

No comments: