September 08, 2006

Holistic Medicine

By Maureen Longworth, MD (Pam Pelton's sister)

Sept. 8, 2006

Hi Danny,

Alemany referred me to you about your upcoming reunion. I do all Holistic Medicine and specialize in an integration of mind-body-spirit self healing called “Energy Balancing Medicine.”

I am one of the few doctors trained in this in the U.S and LOVE it and love teaching it. It fits in well with the values we learned at Alemany.

I am doing workshops and classes now in California and lots of Pam’s friends are interested in knowing about them. I am just having my first-ever web site designed, which will likely be finished by time of the reunion. I will email you the site's address when it's ready.

Until then, if anyone in the Class of '66 is interested in information about my workshops, please have them contact me. I also do individual Energy Balancing Sessions.

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Maureen
Alemany Class of ‘69

Maureen Longworth, MD
Alaska Holistic Family Medicine
119 Seward Street, Suite 17
Juneau, AK 99801
(907) 209-2005
ahfm@gci.net

No comments: