October 06, 2006


THE LAPORTE-CULLUM FAMILY
October 6, 2006

Mary Jo writes:

We are a little proud of our kids, can you tell? This was taken at Brian's graduation last December. The cast of characters are: our adorable daughter-in-law Katie, our son David (the married one), Brian our firefighter, me and my hubby Chuck.

Chuck and I are well. We celebrated our 37th anniversary this past June. Our twin sons will be 33 yrs. old this month and both live in Castle Rock, Colorado . David is married (2 yrs. this mo.) and Brian is a firefighter. No grandchildren yet, but they say next year is the plan. We miss them terribly and have made several trips to visit. We hope to make the move next year ourselves.

As for me, I'm still a pediatric medical assistant, great job, I get to play with babies every day, and Chuck is a mortgage loan officer with Chase Capital Group.
Well, that's a brief update from here. I'll look forward to hearing how the reunion went. Give my regards to our classmates. I'm sorry I haven't responded before now, but I was waiting to see if we could get out of another engagement for the same day, unfortunately we can't. I'm sorry to be missing this one, I'm sure it will be great fun.

Mary Jo
Mission Viejo , CA

No comments: