November 12, 2006

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
(John and Bobbie (Mosher) Noreen ready to party on reunion night)
Hi All,I had a wonderful time. It was as if time just melted away. I thought we all looked pretty terrific! 1966 produced some incredible people. To those of you that I finally got to really talk to---thanks for the memories!
There are so many I didn't get to talk to or hug goodbye. Louise Franco, here's a big hug and kiss from me. You are a doll, just like you were in school.Pam and Jerry, Roger and Margie, I will always remember the old days. You too, look great and I am so happy you are still together.I could go on and on. Maybe there will be a romance bloom from the reunion, but I am not telling whom!
Thank you Claudia, Danny, Mary, Monique, Charmaine and all of you who worked so hard to make this time together so special.When I get home on Thursday I will send my pictures in an album too, there are some great shots. I was the only one from my grammar school (St. Cyril's) who went to Alemany, so I didn't get in on the grammar school photos, but what a special thing to have that all-inclusive childhood together.
A big hug and kiss to all of you for welcoming so warmly back into the fold. You will always be a part of me.As I told Leo, we should have all married him. There would have been a lot fewer divorces.
I can't wait to visit Frank in Hawaii and if any of you ever want to experience the South, my home in Tennessee is always open. Nashville is a great town to visit and I will make it worth your while. See you in 5 or 10, maybe sooner.
xoxoxox

Love Always,

Bobbie Mosher

Franklin TN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine Schinelli here lookig for folks I used to know! Jimmy Curran, Bob Angelo, Eddie Loredo, Benny Corona, Glen Eurich...anyone!

Christine