September 10, 2006

We Get Emails ...


Gyoengyi (Molnar) Quinn

9/10/2006

Dear Danny,

How nice to hear from you and get all the updates on the reunion. Bob Johnson called me on Friday and, after a momentary surprise, we had a neat time catching up after 40 years.

I will not be coming to the reunion unfortunately but I wish you all a wonderful time. I was saddened to read about Paula Carrabelli. My daughter lost one of her dearest friends (at age 27) to melanoma. It's a vicious and cruel disease. I've done volunteer work with the Melanoma Education Foundation since we lost Jen in an effort to educate young people about the dangers of sun exposure.

Life has been good - I'm still teaching and loving it, although I do plan to retire soon. My husband and I have decided New England winters are for the young and we would like to start spending more time in Florida where we have a second home. Our children and their spouses are in the Boston area so we don't plan to move permanently... just when the white stuff is covering the ground.

Again, thanks for all the updates

Gyoengyi
Ipswich, MA

No comments: