October 25, 2006


THE MIND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
EILEEN (ELLIE) McCONNAUGHY - 2006

Let's see, I've been married for 21 years and have two children, ages 14 and16 (that's right, my kids are in high school!). I am a shrink--a clinical psychologist in private practice. I also enjoy public speaking and acting and I work out at the gym--6 days a week! My kids like to perform. My son, James, plays drums in two rock bands and he was in the high school jazz band and marching band. My daughter, Katie, made her first CD this summer and she also dances and acts. My husband, Ed, is a theoretical physicist and he works as a technical writer and also writes mystery novels.

Now, let's see if I can attach a picture!

Ellie McConnaughy
Norwood, MA

(Ed Note: Ellie passed the technology test and her picture will appear in the Photo Collage)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your smile looks like her, but I'm not sure. Are you the older sister of Susan McConnaughey? I'm Steve Hoegee and I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd look up people I haven't seen since, well, like forever!